You will be part of our growing Technology team developing software solutions used by our clients
around the globe. Our flagship product, the ESG Risk Platform, is a unique interactive tool that allows
our clients to analyze and manage their own environmental and social footprint as well as the footprint
of the companies they are doing business with. With ten years in business, RepRisk is a wellestablished,
yet continuously growing player in the ESG market. The Technology team itself is based in
RepRisk headquarters in Zurich, in Manila and now also in our recently opened Operations and Research
Hubs in Berlin-Mitte and in Toronto.
Data analysis, visualization and interactive manipulation of large data sets are at the core of our
business. You will benefit from working in a small but experienced team that offers support and the
opportunity to greatly enhance your technical skills and knowledge. You will be working in an agile work
environment using modern open-source technologies. We are looking for people who are keen to
contribute ideas, love finding new, brilliant, and implementable solutions and to pro-actively shape our
global frontend and UX competences.
- and CSS.
- Maintain and develop the front-end workflow with automation tools such as WebPack.
- Develop cutting edge, dynamic, client-side systems with GraphQL.
- Design and prototype state-of-the-art user interfaces and interaction concepts.
- Extend and improve functionality and usability of existing user interfaces.
- Integrate frontends with existing APIs / software systems.
- Frontend testing and quality assurance.
- Evaluate and identify new frontend technologies
You have multiple years of experience in frontend engineering and interaction design and excellent
and related technologies. You are proficient in state-of-the-art UI technologies, UX design concepts and
familiar with build tools and versioning systems. Experience with prototyping tools and with visual
design concepts would be a plus.
You are results-driven and maintain a pragmatic outlook without compromising quality. Proficiency in all
areas of frontend development and the ability to cope with an agile environment should be among your
established skills. The position requires strong self-management, the ability to deliver on agreed-upon
tasks, and to manage expectations even when under pressure. You must be fluent in English.
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment with a young and motivated international team
- within an established company setting
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution to the field of sustainability