Enablon is the world’s leading provider of Sustainability, EH&S and Operational Risk Management Software. More than 1,000 global companies and 1 million users rely on Enablon software solutions to manage their environmental and social performance, minimize risks and improve profitability. Enablon offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry, and is consistently recognized as a global leader and visionary. To support stronger demand for our solutions and as part of our US expansion, we are currently looking for a Strategic Account Manager – North America to work remotely in the US or Canada.
General Job Duties: The key objective of the Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is to grow revenue from existing Enablon customers. As the Strategic Account Manager (SAM)you will be responsible for setting customers up for success and representing the entire value proposition for Enablon’s solutions in the engagement cycle. The SAM will be responsible for providing engagement oversight during key deployments to mitigate project risk, and will be tasked with ensuring quality implementation (with Professional Services) who delivers the services for Enablon. This person will bring Sustainable and Platform expertise to the largest and most strategic customers of Enablon and will be responsible for bringing Enablon’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers and driving greater business value. The SAM will drive customer adoption and success within a defined set of customers. This individual should be comfortable at both consulting with and negotiating with C level executives, backed by a strong understanding of their business objectives. Key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire and sell the future of the Sustainable Enterprise. As a trusted Sustainable advisor and coach, the SAM determines how a Sustainable program can be effectively applied to support achievement of a company’s strategic business goals.
Specific Job Duties:
- Identify and grow opportunities (software– renewal of cloud and extension of on-premise; and services) within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment (for strategic installed base or platform opportunities)
- Understand customer requirements, level of adoption of the Enablon Sustainability portfolio (white space) and opportunities to help customer with their Sustainability agenda
- Identify and drive platform opportunities (with Sales team)
- Align closely with regional sales teams to provide deal solution proposals for key deals.
- Work closely with Professional Services team to ensure successful and integrated Services delivery.
- Provide oversight on key projects to ensure quality implementations that stay on track. Manage implementation escalations as needed.
- Position Solutions, Professional Services, support, training and other SCL solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors such that all Enablon activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Enablon solution to be realized
- Participate in project steering committee meetings; proposing creative viable solutions to the executive sponsors such that critical success issues are addressed on a pro-active basis
- Participate in all implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of the customer’s Sustainable initiative can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors, including the phased roll-out of functionality, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer’s investment
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Enablon product and platform functionality integral to the customer’s success (with Product Development); routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned
- Ensure that all customers within territory derive maximum value from their investment in Enablon
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Enablon products
- Work with the customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success and engaging fee-based resources as necessary
- Successfully negotiate contracts and pricing
- Serve as a Sustainable coach and trusted advisor to large and strategic Enablon customers
- Participate in field marketing events within region
- 10 years relevant work experience
- Deep experience in one or more vertical industries
- Deep Sustainable experience
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive workshops
- A proven track record in overseeing large, complex project implementations
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation.
- Willingness to travel
We offer rewarding compensation plans as well as comprehensive and competitive benefits plans. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Enablon team. For more information on Enablon visit www.enablon.com.