Effective as of July 14, 2014
Your Privacy Rights
Jobcsr.com collects information about you and uses this information to help you connect with job seekers and employers and to provide you with other services.
This policy describes how the information is collected and used with respect to your personal information.
Scope of this Policy
This policy applies to information collected or used on sites and applications owned or controlled by jobcsr.com
Types of information collected by jobCSR.com
We collect information about you when you use jobcsr.com website as well as when you interact with us offline. .
Personal information is information that identifies an individual or relates to an identifiable individual
Examples of Customer Information include information provided by a customer about itself, including his name, e-mail and physical address, telephone number, billing information, company affiliation and associated interests, profile information, resume.
Jobcsr.com may also collect other information about the customer, for example through its web sites, as part of that interaction.
We also collect information about you automatically such as how you use and interact with jobcsr.com, your demographic information, and information about your computer or mobile device.
We may also acquire information about you from third parties to further personalize and enhance your experience.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results.
- Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising.
Social Media Widgets, Buttons, and Tools:
Use of this information by jobcsr.com
We use the information we collect about you to deliver the products and services we offer, respond to you, and operate and improve our sites and applications. Our services include showing you personalized content and advertising on jobcsr.com or other sites with which we have a business relationship. We may use your information to contact you about jobcsr.com updates, or to provide informational and service-related communications, including important security updates.
Information you share in public areas of jobcsr.com or make visible in the resume and profile database may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world. We strive to provide a safe environment by attempting to limit access to our database to legitimate users, but we cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access. We also cannot control how authorized users store or transfer information you give to us, so you should not post sensitive information to jobcsr.com.
Example of uses by jobcsr.com:
- to create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us,
- to engage in transactions
- to process transactions. jobcsr.com may use Customer Information along with, financial, credit card, and payment information, to process your transactions.
- to add information gathered from public websites to your profile;
- to allow you to contact other users or to invite others to join or create an account;
- to contact you about feature updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- to provide you with additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice;
- to inform you of other products or services available from jobcsr.com or its affiliates;
- to enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you to conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof;
- to provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- to display targeted messages from employers based on the content of your resume or profile;
- to provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our sites and applications;
- to allow you to share jobs and profile information with your connections;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
Information shared by jobcsr.com
We do not share contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
We may share information to third parties if you consent For example:
(a) if you opt in to receive information about the opportunities, products, or services of third parties, we supply your contact information to those third parties so they may contact you;
(b) if you previously chose to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from jobcsr.com or third parties, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt out in those emails or by editing your account profile.
By applying to a job, providing your contact information to show interest in a job, or by replying to a message from an employer, you consent to the disclosure of your information to that employer.
We may disclose to third parties information that we have collected from other websites.
We disclose information where legally required.
Information stored by jobcsr.com
We store your information to make your interaction with jobcsr.com more efficient, practical, and relevant. You may access, review, correct, update, or delete your resume or profile any time by signing in to your account in jobcsr.com
When you delete your personal information, we will retain logs and non-personal information about your activity on jobcsr.com. We will also retain an archival copy of your information which is not accessible by you or third parties on the Internet. If your personal information was previously accessed by others using jobcsr.com, we are unable to delete the information from their systems.
You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret.
If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by email or by posting a prominent notice on the jobcsr.com Website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the jobcsr.com Service constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy. Your only remedy, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, is to discontinue use of the jobcsr.com services.
You may contact us online for questions or concerns about our privacy practices at email@example.com